Training Course: GDPR for Accountants – 30 October 2018
€105.00 (€127.05 incl VAT)
Tuesday 30 Oct 2018 from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Talbot Hotel Stillorgan, Dublin, A94 V6K5
Receive a 15% Discount for three or more bookings from the same office.
What Accountants Need to Know
Tuesday 25 September 2018 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
(Registration from 9am)
Supplementary course materials circulated afterwards to all delegates:
- GDPR get started checklist
- The GDPR law itself
This course will be addressed specifically to accountants and the data protection needs of their firms and their clients. It will deal with the following topics:
- What Is Data Protection?
- What Is Personal Data?
- What Are Data Controllers and Processors?
- The 7 Data Protection Principles
- Legal Basis for Processing Data
- Revenue Audits?
- Fair Processing Notice
- Data Protection Officers
- What Rights Do Data Subjects Have?
- Data Security
- Data Breaches – what to Do?
- Practical checklist to help get prepared for the 25 May implementation date
Tuesday 25 September 2018 from 9:30am to 12:30pm (Registration from 9am)
- Half-day course, delegate materials provided, tea/coffee.
- €105 per person or €280 for three bookings from the same office.
- Free parking at hotel.
- Early booking advised as places are limited.
Here is what recent attendees said about our GDPR Course Content:
- “Very informative.”
- “Practical examples given.”
- “Update GDPR Engagement letters”
- “Practical steps to what a small firm needs to do.”
- “GDPR compliance & tips on how to implement it.”
- “Attend ASAP!”
- “Excellent guidance on a very difficult subject.”
- “Very thorough. Excellent information and articles. Very engaging.”
All delegates receive a soft copy of additional practical course materials