Webinar – AML Update for Accountants
This webinar deals with the latest anti-money laundering requirements for accountants in Ireland, following the enactment of the latest AML legislation, the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) (Amendment) Act, 2018, on 26 November 2018. There are useful delegate materials, including the legislation, to download, accompanying this presentation.
There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately..
The webinar online video is 1 hour 12 minutes in length. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents of this webinar are as follows:
- Anti- Money Laundering;
- What is money laundering/terrorist financing?
- Risk assessment and CDD;
- Fourth AML Directive;
- Accountants required to do three things;
- GoAML reporting;
- Reporting suspicions and Practical approach;
- Problems with suspicion;
- Privileged reporting exemption;
- Beneficial Ownership Register;
- Useful reading and links; and