Webinar – The Audit of Charities
This webinar deals with the audit of charities which are high risk audit assignments. It also examines some of the changes made to the best available guidance in the market – Practice Note 11 from the FRC called the Audit of Charities in the UK. This is the closest available guidance for auditors in the Republic of Ireland. There is also a host of delegate materials to download accompanying this presentation.
There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately.
The webinar online video is 1 hour 15 minutes in length, broken into 2 parts. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents of this webinar are as follows:
- Special feature of charities – risks
- Charities in the News
- Six steps to identify risks
- Practice Note 11 in the UK
- Dealing with assessed risks;
- Letter of engagement;
- Charities and fraud;
- Charities with Net Current Liabilities;
- Charities and related parties;
- Matters that often go wrong;
- Ataxia Ireland report; and