Webinar – Company Law Update
This webinar is about the latest position regarding the application of company law in the Republic of Ireland including the most recent changes brought about by the Companies (Statutory Audits) Act, 2018 and the Companies (Accounting) Act, 2017. We are only witnessing the full extent of these changes this year and into 2019.
There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately.
The webinar online video is 1 hours 13 minutes in length, broken into 2 parts. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents of this presentation examine the:
- Companies Act, 2014 – a reminder of the main provisions of interest to accountants;
- Companies (Statutory Audits) Act, 2018;
- Companies (Accounting) Act, 2017;
- ‘Micro’ companies’ regime – FRS 105;
- ‘Small’ companies’ regime – Section 1A FRS 102;
- Early adoption provisions;
- Comparison of Section 1A with FRS 105;
- Audit exemption changes;
- Group consolidation exemption changes;
- ‘Medium’/’Large’ company changes;
- Schedules 1 to 17 + new Schedule 18 of CA 2014;
- List of Reportable Offences to ODCE;
- Category 1 and 2 offences – wording change;
- Changes in disclosure requirements in financial statements;