Webinar – GDPR for Accountants
This webinar is about the General Data Protection Regulation which came into law across the EU on 25 May 2018. This presentation looks specifically at how accountants should best implement the legislation and suggest some solutions to common problem areas that accountants and their clients may encounter. There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately.
The webinar online video is 54 minutes in length. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents are:
- Background to the data protection legislation;
- The Six Principles of GDPR (or is it Seven?);
- Changes to data processing responsibilities;
- New/enhanced data subject rights;
- New data governance obligations;
- Data breaches and new notification requirements;
- Action Plan to get your compliance started; and