Webinar – How Best can Accountants’ Avoid Negligence Claims?
This webinar is about how professional indemnity claims and complaints from clients can most often arise for accountants in practice. The focus of the presentation is on best practice methods for preventing such claims arising and on having a quality management system in place. This, along with the use of effective letters of engagement can enhance client communication and help avoid misunderstandings. There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately
The webinar online video is 51 minutes in length. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents of this presentation examine the issue from the following angles:
- Recent cases against accountants;
- Where do claims commonly arise;
- Areas of greater risk for accountants;
- Avoiding claims;
- What if scenarios – 4 different scenarios;
- What to do if a claim/incident occurs;
- Action plan to avoid claims in the future; and