Webinar – Investment Property Accounting under FRS 102
This webinar is about the new rules of investment property accounting under FRS 102 that come into effect for accounting periods commencing with effect from 1 January 2019. There is the usual self-assessment quiz at the end, with answers supplied separately.
The webinar online video is 31 minutes in length. Once you have purchased this webinar you will receive instructions to view the online webinar, the password to open the page, videos and associated files, via email.
The contents of this presentation are:
- The investment property rules in Section 16 of FRS 102;
- Scope and Definitions;
- Initial and subsequent measurement;
- Investment property rented within a group from 1-1-19;
- Examples of new options available from 1-1-19;
- Various other matters; and