Insolvency Compliance Review
This service helps insolvency practitioners to have efficient and state of the art systems and avoid unnecessary complaints.
It complies with the requirements of the professional accountancy bodies.
The typical review will include examination and advice on:
- Initial and Appointment procedures
- Creditors/Members Liquidations
- Compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
- Internal Review Systems
- Financial controls and Clients Money Bank Accounts
- Compliance with the SIPS
- Treatment of fees
- Directors’ conduct reports to the ODCE
- Statutory returns
- Case progression
- Case closure