It seems a good time to launch a new website.
After nine years in business, it was time to give the site a refresh. We have:
- added a shopping facility to our website to allow you download and pay for template engagement letters, letters of representation and various manuals. See more at this link; and
- changed the layout of the site to make everything available more visible and accessible from the client’s point of view.
We hope we have succeeded and we always appreciate your feedback
All our template letters have been GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) proofed in time for you and your clients to be compliant by the deadline of 25 May 2018.
GDPR Training Events
For more practical hints and tips on data protection and to examine how you may continue to remain compliant into the future, come to one of our series of courses on the ‘General Data Protection Regulation – What Accountants Need to Know’ at the Stillorgan Park Hotel, Stillorgan, County Dublin
- Wednesday 30 May 2018 10am to 1pm – note later start time
- Tuesday 19 June 2018 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 25 September 9.30am to 12.30pm
At a recent course, delegates said: ‘….It is very practice directed, which helps us implement it’; ‘all aspects were covered’; ‘practical and geared to the specific issues raised by accountants’; ‘the speaker was interested in his topic and interesting to listen to’; ‘clear concise and scary’.
After all our courses delegates will receive, free of charge, a link to valuable additional materials including a GDPR checklist and the GDPR legislation itself, to save you research time.
Anti-Money Laundering Training Events
After all our courses delegates will receive, free of charge, a link to valuable additional materials including an AML Client Control checklist and the AML legislation, along with the latest industry guidance, to save you research time.
All our courses are available in-house. Call us for a quotation to arrange training at a time and venue that suits you and your team.